Sunday, November 19, 2006

The movie `Memento talks about how inaccurate and imperfect memories can get, such that memories can change according to what we thought it was to be. In other words, "conditioning" of the memory can take place.

Which is something I can relate to. Stumbled upon something that was not meant for me to read. And of course regardless whether it is the truth that I came to know, it broke my heart. Well, is that something new? I guess my own conclusion is that I indeed "conditioned" the set of memories such that I told myself I really like it and that is it, it spells trouble. I supposed all along I know the truth that memories are nicer than it was supposed to be because of me.

Anyway, I was shopping on my own yesterday. Ever since I started working, it seems like I keep going on shopping trips on my own. Not that I dont like companion, but sometimes I jus feel like shopping and there I go. Other times, everyone already has someone to shop with.

If there is one thing I want to tell you today
Maybe this should be the only place that I shall talk to you already. If you dont talk, I really shouldnt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home