Saturday, November 18, 2006

I have included a link that showcase jus some of the cards that I have made over the years (see the list of links on the right).

Reason as to why I never really publish them before was because I wanted the receiver to feel special such that no other people have seen the card(s) I give. I want the receiver to enjoy this exclusive feeling. I still do, jus that it keeps me wondering if card-receiver ever bother about such things. And its been quite some time since I made them. Probably the photos of these cards were the only remaining while the card(s) were lying among the soil as fertilisers (though I super duper hope they were well-kept). I also wanted myself to keep and safeguard this set of memories.

Some of the photos were lost in the computer crash, a painful experience for me. I tried to recall..The first Christmas card with a Forever Friend bear skating as the design, the Christmas tree full of apologies ... (shall try to recall, but they are mostly Birthdays and Christmas Cards).

For the love, sy.

If there is one thing I want to tell you today
sy

Among the three Christmas cards I made this year (I dont think I have done this much of cards in one row before), I love timely-Forever-Friend-fireworks most. It seems to me that while the first two cards were also my works, the later poses more sincerity. I am also more afrad to not draw well than to not sew well. By moving away from sewing, it goes back to the old days of drawing- simple and sweet. The picture of a Forever Friend bear is also significant to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home