Wednesday, November 15, 2006


I am thinking. Thinking hard. I cant say it is a form of happiness anymore. Actually I never could say that. But it gives me joy, something like the celebration of the existence of life. So it makes me very afraid of it. Something so valuable yet vulnerable, and something that doesnt belong to me. Maybe I could rent it for life if I try hard enough, if I stop being prideful and stop thinking too badly. But you know I never have the ownership of it. I never could write my name on it, nor bring it home.

So when WL asked if I am happier now, I said I am. I think we all know happier is an inappropriate expression. Perhaps, I am more relaxed and relieved.

Anyway, I am still trying to instill more discipline in my life. You know I am super duper zuper lazy for my own good. So I am trying to be a better me each day...

It sings, when I accompanied you till the end of road, you became part of my journey.

If there is one thing I want to tell you today
I feel unsafe.

What does that sentense means?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home