Friday, February 24, 2006

I jus came back from two interviews and one jog. Feeling very tired, expectedly disappointed and lingering pain. Disappointment comes from one job rejection. Lingering pain came from him.

You told me not to think about it anymore but it still hurts. Pain comes without thinking. In fact, he robbed me of sleep and simple happiness. And, I read somewhere that says one might be able to lock someone out of his/ her world, but that someone will still hold the key. Whatever.

Going to bed now. Hopeful I can find the thief (that robs my sleep) and locks him up somewhere else. Waiting up for some numbers, many journals, long hours and decent writing (for my thesis).

Please, let me find a job.

If there is one thing I want to tell you today
Pain didnt come with thinking of him. It jus came, on its own, without my invitation or approval. Please be here with me till I am alright.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello.. were the interviews tt bad?!! just sent you an email. go read it when you are free yah.. :DD

1:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home