Friday, November 25, 2005

Life after examination (for the past 3, 4 days) still revolves around a computer. Besides the little time off to engage in christmas-card-making activity, as well as some TV indugles, some sleep, I am working on my thesis. Writing emails, cuting and pasting, pasting and cuting, sending emails, receiving emails, reading emails, deleting emails, clearing mailbox, calling companies, calling HR managers, going to school (yipee)... And trying very much to also read through my journals and get the key points down in a very organised manner.. so yap, my weekends would be pretty devoted to that, despite my friend's advise in "getting a life out there".

If there is one thing I want to tell you today
I will be there when you need me. I will be there even if you dont need me, in case you would need me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home