Oh I think I never really mention that I like this DJ from the radio station. He is Lee Teng from 933. This guy's style is so me!! Super duper enjoy his sessions. But its a pity that he is going over to US over the holidays for some school exchange program, so he's only coming back in August. Shucks! Missing his sessions already. Actually I dont listen to the radio often, and I dont remember who is on which shift either. But I super duper enjoy his sessions! Heard that he is also from the university (wonder which one), though he doesnt sound local. Hadnt seen him before but I imagined him to be: clean, nicely short hair, boyish look, tall, thin haha! LT...
Anyway as for the "fun" injection Singapore is boasting, I think "fun" is a mood/ atmosphere, not a structure/ program.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home