Friday, October 22, 2004

Eight plus in the morning, and i am already here. Listening to class95 (the song playing now is nice) and surfing around. About to start work = reading FM textbook. Yawnyawn... feel like going back to zZz. But never mind.

Erm after what piggy put up on her blog, I guess these one, two weeks had been much calmer for me (except the few days when i gotten hit by the racket). Maybe its true that when you learn to stop wanting but start accepting, life gets a lot calmer. I dont know if its good to lose the zeal but I guess its always good to grow up. And I like the picture of the cross- road which shows that you will reach happiness when you turn right, but you will reach happiness too when you turn left. Often we think that we really have to make the right choice so as to get happiness. We feel that the other choice isnt going to get us to happiness, so we have to choose other than that other choice. What if both roads lead you to happiness?

And to translate the two lines of chinese words i wrote on that lulu postcard:
If happiness is not far away
Let me recognise it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home