Thursday, July 01, 2004

Chilling out in my room now, a place I attempt to seek solitary & quietness. My mood didnt seem to get any better even though I was super excited for a while yesterday when I was talking to charles. And despite the fact that I went to the travel agencies yesterday. No plans yet, but hopefully I can get away for a few more days. Hadnt been doing any proper writing for days already :(

Been sleeping in only when the match is done. Kinda bad I know. Was falling asleep soon after Portugal's OG.

Almost done with my hand-made card for my friend's birthday. Took me the whole nite as I waited for the match to start. My fingers were all sticky and gluey and numb lor, but since it turned out nice, I guess anything is quite worth it. I once told someone, if my hand- made card can bring a smile to your face for just one moment, anything & everything is worth it.. I bet I no longer bring it to you huh.

Who to bring a smile on my face?
If I cant change the ending, why should I avoid?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home