Friday, April 16, 2004

After the last paper, my friend and I went for a bite. And...
While back home, I have many things i want to do. The first hours of "freedom" is always so precious that you wouldnt want to jus sleep away. I packed my notes, jus so much. Now they sit on my shelves. I start burning the cds that I owned into my computer. One by one. Suddenly I have the urge to listen to all of them. All of those songs that I love while I was younger. They are all memories. Then, I start picking up my memories and have them sit aside from the rest. I know what I would be doing for later, tomorrow and the day after.
Now, I felt relieved. I felt free. I felt as though the 4 months have finally ended. I know it wasnt the easiest. In fact, it was the toughest semester for me. And I think some of my friends. I felt as though I can cry. You know me, I am jus so emotional. And when I received an sms from my friend jus now, tears welled up also. The words touched me. Short, simple but I will keep that sms in my mobile for long, long time. Finally the semester ended for me. Jus like this. Not really "jus like this".
And happy 21st birthday to Jasmine, if she sees this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home