Its been a while since I last blogged. A lot had since happened as well. But either I wasnt in the mood to blog, or I hadnt had the time to do so. But since I am waiting for this powerpt file to be downloaded, might as well...
Today hadnt been too bad, at least had companion to study... and kinda of know that at least I can do some past year questions for ia.
Besides studying, I really dont know what else to say. But I guess this is the way, quoting what my friend said, this is the time to study, because if not, when? 3 more papers to go till next friday. The first thing I would do next friday probably would be go home, have a shower, watch the 7 pm show, if i can sleep, sleep as much as i want, if not, do what i want.... a break then...



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home