Persistence
Things that I once persist. Some of them would be let go. I chose to let go. I did that because i believe that they hadnt remain the way i wish they would. And it seems meaningless as regards to my persistence. They hadnt endure through the time tunnel.
Things that I once persist. Some i didnt let go. I try harder, because i believe its worth the try. Even if one day they become things that i would let go, that time would come for me to let them go.
Things that I once persist. Others that i wish all the best for them. Because they are no other ways for me to persist. Their existence ends when I let go.
I spend this warm saturday eating ice cream, seeking comfort in my air- cond room, with Ralph Lauren fragance lingering.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home