Wednesday, May 21, 2003

Blest be the tie that binds

I was on the phone with Sinli for almost two hours. It seemed to bring us back to those times in college, where we would talk on the phone, write to each other, and see each other almost everyday ('almost everyday' because we dont see each other over the weekends). I guess by the time you get to university, or any one for the matter of fact, you would realise the friendships you made throughout your college years are stronger. Its so much more difficult to get those in university. Though there are always exceptions. And thats the reason why at least almost a few girls, we treasure the friendship that bond us together.

Today i was in high spirits. One reason is because of the talk i shared with sinli. We did alot of catching up, and abit of 'remembering the old times'. One other reason is that I finally contacted the manager and yap! im going back to work in early june.

Currently, im doing the 'Blest be the tie that binds- precious moment' x~stitch picture. I thought it would occupy much of my holidays if i didnt manage a job. Anyway the bag pack australia thing is off, but i might be going to australia before the stage 1 (= term starts). I might tag along with my uncle the next time he flys there. But while, nothing is confirm. Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home