Wednesday, May 01, 2013


I've been thinking for the longest time to revamp the design of my blog. Still this white and simple, but something more modern/dynamic, like one of those new sparkling blogs.

I didn't like some easy templates, and was looking for one of those with little balloons floating up the sky, or one of those with the extra girlish touch to the edges. 

But, there really is nothing wrong with this current one. In fact, what I really want is jus bigger photos (from the days of point & shoot to current semi DSLR). And this doesn't need much fixing other than doing away with the extra right/left space for writing/photos. Still this white, and as far as possible leave everything on the right column untouched. Like if everything has changed, this is the place that hasn't. And those icons on the right coloumn - I hadn't touch them since, but it jus reminded of those days.

Hence for the longest time I hadn't know what I want to do with it. Finally I was determined enough to play around with the code to widen the title header, widen the content portion and so bigger photos can be posted while everything else remain untouched.

There you go. I still left it pretty much untouched, like if everything has changed, this is the place that hasn't, but the main change is that photos are now bigger, my wish.

Those days that ICQ still exist.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home