Nothing can be compared to a holiday, almost. So I cannot really say I am glad to be back, but I was back and it wasn't bad at all. I was still having the jet lag and all, but to hear some many people saying Hi already is welcoming.
*
But I also realised that being independent now meant that I will have to adapt when I moved in a year's time to a department.
*
We both thought each other was thinner but I now think it was jus because we hadn't seen each other for a long time that's all. I am sure it hurts so I shouldn't trek that route again. But why I think it feels different somewhat. Why they used to be immediately hidden and now it was up there. I wish it was done privately but I didn't think again.
I feel like saying I miss you. But I will never agree with it.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home