I want to go back to the basic-
because my wildest dream is, if I dont belong to any family unit, to uproot and live in a new land for everything goes back to the beginning.
In fact, to keep doing that until I make a choice not to.
Didnt we start off living as nomadic too
Maybe some will argue that this is the most unrealistic way of living and the biggest form of life escape, but this is also the easiest way to keep moving forward and keep life fresh with all the challenges.
Because there would be no background, no complications, no entangles. For I would be known for who I am at the moment.
Of course if there are in fact things holding one back there is no way this will work. But precisely this works because there is nothing so important if there is no family unit/kinship.
This idea came about a couple of years ago and grew wider each time I feel stuck.
Its growing in me
I hardly talk about this wild dream because it is not something that most people understood (in fact I probably think no one would). But its high time I talk about this in here.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home