Sunday, September 20, 2009


Google image, from supposedly a train station in France. I supposed unless I live there, I would never be caught waiting in a train station in this attire. And while it isnt one of my favourite city among those that I have visited, nor one that I would thought of going back, having a friend residing there makes it all the different. I am, waiting.


This seems to be the waiting season. Waiting for things to be confirmed, waiting for recoveries, waiting for things to move. In the end, its all about me wanting to move ahead and waiting to improve and meet my desires.

Still it makes sense that I should not be indulging in the mindset that all these waitings are long, are boring. The only mentality to bring me through is to never give up.

Time is abundant but I should not slip.
Be patient, because the race is too long to pre-judge or give up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home