Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I am facing a new maze every day. Literally, City Hall/Suntec area have been quite a big maze. Yesterday the SingTel Grand Pix tent went up and today some lanes were blocked off, and the traffic lights too. I literally could cross the roads freely now without the cars.

I feel like a duckling in a zoo- its fun.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm .. I shall take a look at SunTech. Today it was a bit of jam to the city from CTE direction. From ECP was worst I heard. 2 hours!

In some town centers in UK, roads are converted to pedestrian walkways. Nice eh?

10:15 PM  
Blogger siying said...

Yeah. Its like a big caged zoo. New discoveries every day. Yeah heard stories of that too.

Thats cool! So the roads re-routed? What big pedestrian walkways.

10:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Apparently some towns like Oxford just do away with the roads inside town center. So people need to walk or take a bike, which is OK. When I was in Oxford (before they did away with the roads), I cycled to the faculty everyday.

10:29 PM  
Blogger siying said...

Oh oh.... ya I think this place is abit of "not allowing cars within this area, so please walk" already haha

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home