Sunday, June 29, 2008


What would happen if we got back together?

They do say that broken bones bind stronger.

Could we be stronger too?

We'll probably lie, fight and hurt each other, again.

Then get sick of it and go our separate ways.

Forgetting how much we missed each other.

Forgetting how much we regretted it all.

I watched the ending again, and listened to the ending song.

Da Jin is right, about it all.

She knew everything about Jae Young and its easy that they get bored with each other day after day. I can imagine that even if I have never been through it.

They lie, they fought, and they hurt each other. Even if I didnt cry at the point when I knew Da Jin wanted to end it all while Jae Young cried, the story has clearly protrayed the deep relationship they share that is enough to move me. Even if it was daily activities that they have engaged in, supposedly routinue and boring. Broken bones bind stronger because they both still love each other and they have a strong foundation going all the way, in fact 6 years, back.
Our friendship would have been 5 years soon already, I have lost count. We probably lie and fought (alright we didnt quite) and hurt each other, but we always wanted to remember that we have been supporting each other all these whiles that no matter how other close friends we have/might have, the past that our friendship shared would have not been possibly shared with others because no one else could have gone back to the past we have. Sometimes I wonder if it is because we have been through the whole cycle that made our friendship stronger than our friendships that I have. We are not the love of each other's life but our friendship is an important aspect in our lives.

So if we would to go back through the whole cycle again, I hope broken (no matter how many times) bones would bind our friendship stronger.

At the same time I hope to be able to experience this close knitted friendship with other close friends too.

Hello, 1 hour behind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home