Yes, I am still awake. Let me finish blogging (read: unwind) before I go to bed.
I never had been a big fan of hanging little cutish stuff on my mobile phone. Even if I do, none stayed quite long. But I kinda like Kiki, the name of this bug bunny with a flower on its head from Tokyo Disney (or rather from Zen). The big head onto its tiny brown body, holding yet another rose, smiling at you with its tooth and a pair of movable ears. Even when its facing now, its white buddy bottom is cute. Maybe Kiki will stay with me for quite some time to come. Jus that if I am going away in May, I will Kiki around because I will be upset if I leave her somewhere out there.
P/S photos tomorrow...
Probably some good news next week? At least I am hoping for one. I know I will be disappointed if otherwise. And I probably spend the weekend (I hope) looking through hotels in Budapest, in preparation of the good news.
2 full weeks in Europe definitely has the power to make me happy!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home