Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Bath photos.. the end (finally).

Home sweet home



The older and smaller plane...


This is nice! Honey and Ginger ice cream.

I think I was very hungry and thirsty for Asian food, so this Indian food is great for me.


The shuttle to take plane.

After paying for the cab, only left with money for this pack of chips. Not very nice somemore.


Heathrow Airport



The sandwiches I had on my cab ride to Heathrow


I slept through the whole cab journey, almost...



More chaotic than this!


Is cold!



See all the trains all delayed.

Bath Spa station. So cute.

The story is, because of the massive rain in London and everywhere, the tracks were flooded, the trains cannot move, and routes have to be changed. So we had to take train to somewhere else, instead of London Waterloo. Which takes more hours and because we jus couldnt squeeze into 3 trains (everyone was trying to get onto a train) so we decided promptly that we rather take a cab straight to London (i cant remember if it was 2 or 4 hours) than risk not be on time for our SIA back to Singapore. So the cab fee was around S$600! Haha. Amongst all these chaos, I actually jus sleep through.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home