Tired from all the shopping. Shopping is the modern day of battle fighting- whether you do your homework (and know what you like and which piece and from where and what size and what colour) before the sale, and whether you have enough resources (money, friends to queue up for changing rooms for you, credit card is best, insider information on which outlet is having sale tomorrow) and enough foresight (sometimes its really hard to be able to dig out every piece and give it a good glance because either you run out of lunch hour or there is simply too many people or there are actually more stores you need to hit). Even better- you have the sense. The sense that it will look good, the sense that it will look good on you, the sense that a S or M size is suitable for you (changing rooms and all their Maximum-6-pieces signs mean you dont want to waste your allowed pieces on same design but different sizes), the sense that it will be something you see yourself wearing it.
It is good reading on fashion and beauty and make-up until I think my wardrobe needs more stocking-up (especially when everywhere is having a sale such that the last thing you should ever be caught doing is buying a piece now without any discount) and I desperately need to see a skin doctor. My skin condition doesnt seem to improve and if I am as hardworking in visiting a doctor as how I shop or surf or watch tv or even swim or maybe jog, then I think it should improve somehow.
The battle continues tomorrow. Jus that I need to change battlefields.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home