Friday, November 23, 2007

Paris Photos... very cool that I literally forget the entire one day worth of Disney photos! Ok I will do that when I am back in office in December.

Euro 1 for 4. Which is Sing 50cents per box. One of the last things I ate before I left Paris.

Still needs some drying.

My two luggage (another one not in picture), bottled of waters and packed food and extra jacket and windbreaker...


This is ultimate! I still think of this often. I love the taste. I wanted to go back to get another but in the end I didnt.


My dinner on last Paris night. And supper.


Aunt took me to get dinner and waited for me to get this shot done before she left for her Metro and I went back to my hotel. It was drizzling at that moment and I thought it made parting even more romantic and memorable. Haha.

This is the shop! Viet styled French bread. I love this! I think I can still remember where this shop is if I am back. From aunt's store to the metro and at the junction of this big resturant, turn down the lane and this shop is next to a phone card shop. Ok cool.


The smell alone is delicious enough to drool.
My obession with trains, train station, platform and signals. Haha.


Paris metro with ease. Which reminds me of their trains that arent moving. Wonder if Aunt actually go to work.


This is also where the MTV was taken. Haha.



Now the guy is awake.



I wanted to show you the seats inside Paris metro and ya this guy is sleeping.





Bye bye Paris.


Somehow I am not used to the term "Parisien", dont know why.


My first Paris meal was from Quick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home