Friday, September 28, 2007

I am really, very stressed x 100 times. Over my studies.

Whether it is too difficult or too much to study. Its too many things to remember. 5 textbooks worth of things to remember. By the time I reached Book 5, I forget half or more of Book 1.

I jus study and study and study and study and study and study and study and study and study and study and study.

Until I am really feeling very stressed.

Ok now I am on MSN. Then maybe I will go to bed now, then go to office tomorrow to study. He said I am crazy, another he said I am hardworking today so I should give myself a break.

So anyone who is around my office tomorrow might want to see if I am in office and nice enough to send me some food.

I am going crazy/depressed/frustrated/irritated/helpless/lost/hopeless/dont-know-what.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home