siying.
buz undergrad.
dob`10sept83.
icq`59240914.
inspires 2b` a writer.
Wednesday, July 25, 2007
Picking up all the "Caixa" whenever I see them in Barcelona, which I think means cash/cash desk because from the translation book (belonging to Mr and Mrs Jordi) I could only find that "Caja" means "Cash/ cash desk". So why does the chocolate has the "caixa" word?
The big shopping mall, but thats all...
No I am not a Harry Potter fan. I never go beyond Page 2 of Book 1 but my sister is. So you will see alot of Harry from Barcelona to Paris to London to Bath.
Alright I will go find out what is "Caixa".
Bimbotic-ly colourful.
I love Barcelona streets... it has so much character.
The waffles on displays all look delicious!
Ice cream!
No more!
My first Europe (shared) meal: banana ice cream with hot waffles coated with rich chocolate. I think its Euro2.50 (S$5) and so my share's S$2.50. Great!
This parade ground is huge... but parade grounds in Paris can get much bigger, as if space isnt a problem. I think I feel so free in such a big space, but my digital camera feels inferior, for it jus couldnt capture the whole stretch.
At the parade ground...
Along the way to La Rambles...
Walking from Barcelona Dames...
In front of my barcelona apartment, Barcelona Dames... Its super modern and nice. Though small it has everything I need. Location is great, though it can get a little noisy at night, its walking distance from La Rambles. Show you the photos later.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home