Monday, April 02, 2007

Hope to finish the report soon- been having some problems with it. Telling myself not to give up. But its hard when I want to study, I need some sleep, and I hadnt been watching any TV these days.

The doctor asked me to go back in a week's time, which I dont think the childish-me will. I still remember myself smiling when I saw Dont be childish on the phone. Child-like, not childish?

Another thing's weird, cant understand why. When will I figure it out.

But its so funny reading (its in today's papers) how a guy thinks a woman using a new handbag that she jus purchased is equivalent to a guy buying a tub of toothpaste from the supermarket and brushing his teeth on the spot. I will try to keep a look out for his column. Definitely reminds me of those days when I have the time to sit down, write stories and then read my own stories. Been so long. Either life has caught up on me, or I spend more time drawing, making cards, scribbling in my primary-school-50-cents exercise book and penning poems.

But its nice to realise I am more driven in life these days. I hope life stays this way.

Give me more hope, will you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home