Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Eason sang,
Holding your photo in that familiar street
Without you, we cannot go back to the past

Will you suddenly appear
around the corner of the coffee house
I will be at smiles, asking how are you
To sit down and talk

I will so much want to meet up with you
To see your recent changes
No longer talking about the past
Only to say, jus one sentense, how long hadnt we seen each other

No photos, nothing is going to be familiar
without you and I am not going to revisit the past

I want it to be ok since you single handly decided to leave
even if somehow our paths would to cross
I pretend nothing has happened
or no one is seen
you safely know this is what I will choose

No longer do I want to talk about the past
as I see how you continue or how you change
you wanted this

If there is one thing I want to tell you today
Continue because I will be sleeping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home