Monday, March 26, 2007

Did you change.
But it should be me
When you left,
I left as well.

I dont know how to face you. I guess I didnt put in much thought as to how I want to deal with this because I feel that you have placed me in a difficult position, so much so that I want to avoid all these.

If there is one thing I want to tell you today
So I am hiding away.

Somehow either you will leave when you dont need me, or you will manage your way.

I am not sure. Maybe the void that you left behind is no longer a void that only you can fill it up. Whether if the void is no longer a void, or whether someone/something else in my life will fill that void up, I supposed I really walked far away.

Maybe, disappointment was mininal. Maybe you disappointed me too much that it no longer disappoints.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home