Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Chinese tea, which gave us a shock when it came in such a manner.


Milky custard bun. Thumbs up.




The nice shrimp scallop carrot cake.



Doughstick wrapped in cheng chong fun. Alright.


And so happily as if I skip town, I packed the present together with my bag and left the office, leaving behind a pile of work to be completed. Fancy bumping into the bosses at the lobby.

It was heavy rain when I was heading towards the train station. Still didnt dampen this heart of mine to try out Victor's Kitchen.

When I first learnt of this place, I knew I wanted to try it. Mainly because one of the nicest Wanton noodles store is also located at Sunshine Plaza, a place not too crowded for my liking. Plus the fact that the dim sum were made by a HK-born chief. And how much I love HK.

So when our montly gathering had to be postphone, my spirits kinda dampened. I've shut myself at home ever-since-dont-know-when, rather like a nun in the temple. And after registering for the Dec 07 exam, I gave myself more excuses to be home. And so skipping a night of fun, laughters and joy with the girls would be disappointing.

And so we arranged to meet, a dinner that I somehow was already thinking of arranging if not for today, and if not for the birthday present. Even happier when you mentioned Victor's Kitchen.

So based on that some little memory of knowing the way to Sunshine Plaza from the train station, we talked and walked the way. Ordered food that we both read from food blogs. We love the milky custard buns and you totally were disappointed to know there were none left for take-away. Though not totally a cosy place for hanging out, like what you said, it made us feel as though we are in HK. And we packed the nice shrimp and scallop carrot cake home. Before we left, the HK chief asked how we knew of this place and told us we could make reservations in the future. Proceeded for a plate of my favourite Wanton noodles.

With the Wanton noodles tasting as nice as I remembered it to be.

So you imagine I finished everything, in your opinion, equivalent to 5 times my normal lunch. (By the way, I came home and finished 1/5 of the carrot cake and a medium-size steamed fish)
And we chatted, from holidaying, colleagues, earthquake (current msn nick reads: i feel dizzy the moment you mention earthquake...), to birthday, to someone. Lovely girl's night out *smucks*

Took the bus home listening to sadder love songs.

If there is one thing I want to tell you today
We are not fated, our knowing was jus an accident.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bijoy said...

very nice dishes like to try oncce.
very kewl blog you have and intresting picture also be in touch

regards Biby - Blog

12:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home