Monday, January 01, 2007

People talk about New Year resolutions but I think I make resolutions every other day? I suppose its my way in being a better me for every tomorrow that I have.

I mean its the same thing all over again. But as I rethink, a zillion times, maybe not having any memories will do me better. Because life doesnt come with a "if" tag, I can only look forward. I can only try. So lets give it a try. All without you.

Well you know it wouldnt be easy, so let this be jus the last platform till I am alright all over again?

If there is one thing I want to tell you today
All without you.

P/s-Jus heard a happy news from my friend. She knows who she is (we are on msn now) so Congrats. I am happy for you.

I am so lazy lazing at home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home