
I jus came back from the dentist. A nightmare though jus a check-and-clean-affair.
I was asked into the room to wait. Sat on the chair and the nurse adjusted the seat such that my feet left the ground. Shucks! I supposed I cant run away. And I had to undergo the trauma of listening to the sounds of the equipment/machine (?) while the dentist served another patient before me.
I grabbed my mobile phone in one hand, and tissue paper on the other. Seeing them hold up those mental equipments and putting them into my mouth, I shut my eyes. I cant imagine looking at the pair of eyes, as well as the images of those equipment. But I could still hear the sound of the equipment and feel the poking of those pointed equpment. When the checking was done, the dentist proceeded to polishing my teeth. I dont like that either! Make me feel like he is spreading sand all over my teeth! When I am done, I thought I literally broke out in cold sweat.
Feeling uncomfortable still!
Bill for my nightmare: $40



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home