[v2]
Happy night
If I have to conclude my day, it would have been rather nice, all because of my dearest OE group. We ALWAYS laugh (alot) throughout our meetings and its always a nice thing hanging around with them even if its about work! From 6pm till 10pm, we had a great time trying to work on our presentation on next Monday! We gonna meet on Saturday (our usual meeting time) but I know its going to be a fun one too. Was blogging half way then went to do minutes for my meeting jus now. First time I ever have minutes for group meetings! Its fun!
Today's diet
Anyway if my mum knows whats my diet today, I think she will scream.
Breakfast
- 2 cans of coke
- 1 slice of honey drew
- 1/2 apple
- 300ml of fresh orange juice
Lunch
- 1 cup of fresh orange juice
- 1 slice of honey drew
- 1 box of potato salad
Dinner
- Chicken Chop & pasta
- 1 box of fake orange juice
Crazy me trying to cure a pending sore throat.
Interesting conversation
By the way, its the first time someone gave me a super brillant answer to my spontaneous question. *claps claps*
Saw project mate came in by the door and looking at his zip
sy
Why do guys check on their zips but girls dont, even if girls wear jeans too
project mate
erm its the natural thing
brilliant guy
jus like how girls adjust their strips, guys check on their zips too
*claps claps*
g-star
1001 reasons are going through my mind. As to why my g-star jacket seemingly is getting bigger.
#1. I am getting thinner.
Which is rather impossible since I dont look as if I lose enough weight to be sensitive enough for the supposedly- bigger jacket.
#2. I am getting weirder.
Which is rather possible yet unable to establish. Maybe no one really feel so much such that they can detect their jacket "growing bigger", "getting looser".
#1001. My g-star jacket is indeed getting bigger!Argh. Which is the most possible of all reasons. Expensive but of low quality jacket?! The fact that I buy it is because I expect it to be of good quality. I dont like huge jackets because they dont make me feel warm enough (even if they do make me warm). So erm argh my g-star.
Present from Santa for Christmas? J-a-c-k-e-t (in super duper zuper small size please).
Now
Talking to JE on msn now. Trying to work on powerpoint for OE. Blogging as well.
After that
When I asked what he would miss about school, JE said he missed friends and food, in particular the western food in buz. *smucks* I reckoned I will miss similar stuff too. But its really nice with all the catching up. And JE knows Darren helps me with my graphs too! Haha of course since he reads my blog too. But it seems like morning companion knows everyone and everyone knows morning companion. And thanks JE for helping me look at my woo-a-lot-things slide. If my dearest OE group uses the slides that I do, then I will post up after next monday's presentation okies. Oh and JE was guessing who is the "you" in "If there is one thing I want to tell you today" and who is my "morning companion". Bingo! All hits.
If there is one thing I want to tell you today
All up to you.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home