Saturday, July 30, 2005

Jus couldnt do anything. So from last night's 7pm, I slept till this morning's 5pm. Worked on my thesis for a while and went to sleep at 7am till 9am. After a total of 10 hours of sleep, still feeling sleepy. How that could be?

But I had a dream. Dreamt that I was holidaying in Australia. Dreamt that I stayed on in one of the resort and never to come back. Not a bad dream actually. Actually I wouldnt mind so much of a resort management job aboard.

And my supervisor is going away on and off till my birthday. Though that, it is making me feel more jerky.

Ok say I am childish, say I am a blind fashion bat, say what you want. But I think I want something of the following. Since my birthday is coming soon (happens to be around the time when my supervisor will be popping home and thereby expecting something concrete, complicated and complete of model design from me), I can dream big.

Give me anything from the below list
1. A pair of Birkenstock
2. A pair of Birkenstock with any Disney or Hello Kitty as the design prints.
3. A pair of 3/4 that is tight at the bottom due to buttons (not strings)
4. A Mickey/ Hello Kitty tee
5. A pair of baby pink snickers
6. A Disney watch
7. The cheapest of all: A mini skirt (not those really mini ones, but not those long ones too. Prefer bright and of few colours. Nothing green, white, grey or black.)
8. The ultra cheap of all: Alternatively, jus tell me where exactly to get what I want without buying for me!

Then I realised that I am not some blogs which garner lots of readership nor support, so there goes my birthday dream list! And hey I am not jealous, I am jus reminding myself of reality.
And I am also kindly reminded that any of the items on the above list seems expensive. But if you dont mind, you can share with my other friends :) *smucks*

Now I am so scared of my 22nd birthday because
1. I am scared I wouldnt be getting presents
2. I am scared friends would forget its my birthday
3. I am scared that I would feel sad on that day because as compared to 21st, it is worlds apart.
4. I am scared because my supervisor would be expecting me.
5. I am scared because my supervisor will expect something concrete from me.
6. I am scared because I know I wouldnt be getting anything from the above list and there goes my dream + daydreaming.
7. I am scared that I would be spending it alone.
8. I am scared that I would be too busy to celebrate it.
9. I am scared that I would be telling my friends that I am busy when actually I too scared to celebrate it.
10. I am scared that there is nothing for me to look forward to after my birthday, because the next big thing seems to be my graduation.

Ok its 10:39am, stop dreaming, go back to literature reading #26. (Maybe by putting the number up here would motivate me to read faster)

Today's topic on HK trip is about the first night at Kimberly. Guess the early plane flight, half day of shopping and late night shopping after super made us fatigue. Not much spoken and we both fell asleep. I didnt even remember myself changing positions the moment I fell asleep. Thats why I woke up feeling pain on my right ear- been sleeping on the right side of the bed. And I thought I barely could move, because my whole body ache! Subsequently, I guess my body gets engineered such that it is used to such long and intensive hours of walking that it didnt get that tired anymore. And of course, I slept peacefully each and every night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home