All my strong will, my courage and determination are fake. Deep down, I know I cant do it.
I concluded that going to Victoria Peak alone, without you, demonstrates my strength, that I can do more than I thought I could. But deep down, I didnt believe it. Because it was jus a trip, because I know I will still go back to the hotel and back to you, because I know it is more of a sign of defiance than determination. So I am not as strong as I want to appear to.
I know I cant quit you, but I told people that I can. Jus like the song...
Thinking about someone is so nice
even if it is only memories...
You dont need to know I miss you
I dont want you to know I cant quit you
Just like myself drown in missing you
I dont want to escape
Anyway you would not know



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home