Finally finished with chapter 6 of my textbook.. Woo.. a total of 290pages to read for the mid- term test on saturday. After the mid- term test (last of all mid-terms) I will give myself a break. Probably do some sports and go have some good meals. As in eat out and eat properly. But still too early to say.
Listen to Right Here Waiting. used to be my all-time ring tone when I was using 8250. Really dislike my new phone. I know i must have sound super crazy, because who doesnt like a new phone with a camera, with lots of functions and graphics and what-so-ever. I guess im the only freak left. I rather have my all- blue screen and the simple Right Here Waiting ringtone.
Probably would like to listen to michael learns to rock. Probably someone has their CDs? Because all i have are their casettees.. Long history huh. But their songs are really nice, my taste of songs, fits my bill. You got me crazy... As the song continues.. My friend told (once again) me that often we have the answers in our hearts but we jus didnt want to uncover it/ find it. Then, over the radio, the DJ said the same thing. Saying that it is as though the moon doesnt
exist when it hides behind the clouds. I wondered if i didnt see the moon because i drew the curtains (eg i was the one who rejected the answer)? If so, it sounds as though the answer that i want to know is a pessimistic no-no. Is it? I guess studying for buz policy isnt that bad after all. At least i am stuck at my desk for the big part of the day and i wouldnt allow myself much freedom to think about things other than your strategies/ divestment/ low cost structure/ differentiation. Plus, as i read the chapters, i pick up things that i can inject into the IT report. Haha, i ask my friend to add in something at the conclusion jus now. So paiseh. Anyway i told a sheet of paper out and start to jot down points for my IT presentation on Monday. I think it is going to be a good one. I hope so. So that at least it
will boost my confident. Sometimes i ask myself why i am in uni? What do i have to do so? In what ways am i better than someone else? (like what ken asked david in singapore idol) But I couldnt find an answer.
Ohh tomorrow's results day for singapore idol. I didnt finish watching all of them sing, might watch it later but its kinda late already. I jus needed to write so that the comfort of words would make me feel more relaxed. At least studying at home proves to work today. And will work tomorrow. I wouldnt be in law. And still rooting for david yeo. Till the very last. Maybe for those we think that he isnt that good or that such opinion is sort of biased, perhaps so. Call me stubborn or biased, he's still my choice of singapore idol. Thats so me huh? Also liking something/ someone because (1) started out liking it (2) still like it.
Probably going to write a story or something later. Really depends on my mood. And the powerpoint for my part of IT is out.. Shall stop eating chocolates and sweets (been eating so much of strong- mint- metros and hacks). Shall continue with my sit-ups.
p/s: talked to sixian on msn again (this time he is not going to buy grocery but going jogging) and he wanted to send me this korean mv but ya as you know, my computer is snail slow, so i told him to let me see when he comes back. but he didnt want to, saying that till graduation then let me see, so that i would think about it all the time. And he's going to hide in med library. Cos since i dont even know how to go law library (thats one sem ago history but he always remember it!) so i wouldnt find him. Anyway talking to zen too.. been a while i didnt talk to him. And hadnt been talking to doc tan either. Maybe jus feeling down, so nowsday its my friends clicking and talking to me most of the time. Maybe you dont know why im down ONCE again. But well, maybe i would be fine soon. Or would i?



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home