Here I am sitting in front of the computer, in that little corner in law library. The corner's all for myself, so at least no one will peek and see that i am writing here i am sitting in front of the computer....
Going for discussion & class later. I woke up at ten plus today, and spent half the morning lying on bed, a quarter morning in the toilet (stomach ache) and the remaining having lunch & tv. Relaxing start, finally. A little disappointed when I wouldnt be seeing one friend later, jus a little. Got much happier when I remember the rest of my friends who would be coming over to my place tonight.
Well, last nite at 11 plus to 12 plus, I was reading the magazine and later went to bed. Of course before I went to bed, I was writing my thoughts & feelings of turning 21.
Well, gave my parents & my sister a little card each before I left home. Erm wrote down what I want to say to them, but wouldnt have said it face-to-face lah. And probably get something for my grandmother because she is really nice to me. Even came over and cooked lunch for me today and went to the supermarket to buy tibits for my friends to eat later tonight :) And so I probably would drop in later tonight ya? Will enjoy... (going to do some readings- nah no excuse even if its birthday today ok) *smuck*



1 Comments:
hey Happy Bday to u...Enjoy =)
Post a Comment
<< Home